Monday, April 6, 2009

JOIN in CIAO

I just joined this ciao 3 days ago, really I am new in this one. But I just enjoy because it's nice. I can say nice because we can share our true experience. What ever we used like our laptop, mobile, car, camera,microwave or anything we can share with other people, just described and explained what's advantage and disadvantge. If some body read our review, rate our review,Ciao will pay.If we read other member review and rate other member review, Ciao also will pay.Any way I am still new with this ciao and still learn. First day of join, I just wrote 3 items review and read some review other members. Last night when I checked my earning it's writen $ 0.98.Still small, but it's oke for first earning.

If you interest you can join here

Please share your experience to me.
Thanks friend

0 comments:

PersianPTC.com

join ciao uk